- A music collector with a very wide range of styles and genres,
- a sound and music composer who never will be a musician (I will never be a musician…,)
- he has no musical knowledge but he loves to write about music. ( Writing about music without musical knowledge)
Why does he try to create a music/write about music?
- He loves to do it,
- he gets bored very often and many other things are boring,
- for psychical health and cleaning his soul,
- it is his destiny,
- there is something of a mental sadist about him.
Why does he want to be anonymous?
- He has a calm and boring life,
- he loves his calm and boring life,
- he wants his life to be calm and boring in the future too,
- he is a paranoid person and he is afraid of the revenge of random listeners of his balloons.
Why does Puch Okruch is Fluff and Crumb?
- My wife calls me: „puszek okruszek” (diminutive of puch okruch),
- when I was around 40 years (a midlife crisis) I thought:
„All what I created before, all I tried to create in my life was worthless like a fluff… I’m a crumb of world”.
(Ja sem marny puch, świata okruch)
Who is Puch Okruch when he is not Puch Okruch?
- A seemingly calm person (untranslatable „cicha woda” – Poles will understand),
- a strange, sometimes a weird person,
- a happy husband and father who is got more luck than brains in his life,
- an untalented quasi-programmer and a weak technician,
- an artist, who tried to be an engineer or a scientist once invented a joke:
„an artist is an engineer whose work turned out to be useless”…